- From the Editors
- (Not) Another Clit Story
- Caught Between: An Essay on Intersexuality
- Doctors Containing Hermaphrodites: The Victorian Legacy
- Finding the Words
- Growing up in the Surgical Maelstrom
- Hermaphrodites with Attitude Take to the Streets
- In Amerika They Call Us Hermaphrodites
- In Process
- Interview with Dr. Arika Aiert
- Is Growing up in Silence Better Than Growing up Different?
- Letter to My Physicians
- Meanings of Gender Variability Constructs of Sex and Gender
- My Beautiful Clitoris
- News Release: American Academy of Pediatrics Position on Intersexuality
- Ode to a Life (Poem)
- Porno Docs
- Power, Orgasm, And the Psychohormonal Research Unit
- Showering "Sans Penis"
- Silence = Death
- Take Charge! A Guide to Home Catheterization
- The Murk Manual: How to Understand Medical Writing on Intersex
- Time for a Change
- What dream? (Poem)
Submitted by ISNA on Fri, 02/11/2005 - 15:17.
The drawing below is by Charles Rodrigues. Mr. Rodrigues is a prolific artist whose cartoons have appeared many times in Playboy, Stereo Review, and the defunct National Lampoon. Although we made queries to Playboy and Stereo Review and looked in vain to find contact information in his book Total Harmonic Distortion,and even searched the World Wide Web, we were unable to locate Mr. Rodrigues to ask permission to reprint his work. We beg his forgiveness.