American College of Medical Genetics
Thursday, 1:00 to 3:00 PM
- “Intersex Disorders”. The moderator of the panel is Eric J. Vilain from the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA who will speak on the “Genetics of Intersexuality”
- Melissa A. Parisi from Children’s Hospital Regional Medical Center in Seattle WA speaking about “A Multidisciplinary Gender Assessment Clinic: Experience Over 23 Years”
- Barry A. Kogan, of Albany Medical College, Albany, NY will then speak on “Surgical Aspects of Intersex”
- David E. Sandberg of Women’s and Children’s Hospital of Buffalo, NY on “Clinical Decision-Making: Findings from a Survey of Pediatric Endocrinologists and Urologists”
- A discussion by the panel members with the addition of Roberta A. Pagon of Children’s Hospital Regional Medical Center of Seattle, WA
Standard disclaimer: Items posted at the ISNA “events” site are provided as a public service, and are not necessarily sponored or endorsed by ISNA. To suggest an event for posting, go to the “contact ISNA” box at the upper right side of this screen.